Cosmetic dentistry services available with our team
Patients seeking a cosmetic dentist to improve the appearance of their smiles will want to connect with a professional with years of experience in providing cosmetic smile makeovers. From cosmetic contouring of the gum tissues to in-office whitening of the teeth, our team is proud to offer cosmetic dentistry options for both new and returning patients.
Cosmetic dentistry services provided by the team at Matthew Wallengren, DDS:
- Professional teeth whitening – with both in-office and take-home professional whitening options, patients can obtain a beautiful, brighter smile in less than a single day, or in just a few weeks.
- Porcelain veneers – porcelain veneers are a viable option for many of our patients looking to improve the appearance of their smile. Veneers are thin facings made to cover the front teeth and can change a natural tooth’s size, shape, color, or contour.
- Dental bonding and contouring – using a composite resin material, we can address imperfections of the smile in a single appointment, covering gaps, chips, and cracks with ease.
- Dental implant restorations – after a dental implant is placed following tooth loss, patients can visit our team to have a restoration placed over the implant. Depending on your unique situation, this may be a dental crown, a dental bridge, or a full denture.
- Tissue reshaping – gum tissue contouring is another service offered for patients. Changing the gum line can make a big difference in a smile’s appearance by better framing the teeth.
How do I schedule an appointment with Dr. Matthew Wallengren?
Patients can connect with our team at 600 Wyndhurst Avenue, Suite #270 in Roland Park, by calling (410) 431-1868 to schedule an appointment. Dr. Matthew Wallengren’s office proudly serves patients from Baltimore, Towson, Lutherville, Sparks, Pikesville and beyond.